All the things you need to know about the festival formerly known as The Vegan Beer & Food Festival.
- Gates open at 12pm for VIP ticket holders, 2pm for GA
- Last pour is at 7:00pm.
- Rain or Shine (preferably shine)
- Everyone subject to search upon entry
- Don't forget your ID
- Passes can be upgraded once at the festival, if VIP tickets are still available
- Bring an empty water bottle to be refilled at the festival.
- Food is not included with passes
- The festival is all ages
- Ages 16-20 require a GA ticket to enter and will receive a 4oz souvenir cup upon entry to sample non-alcoholic beverages.
- Ages 5-15 require admission with a Child Ticket. Child tickets do not include a 4oz souvenir cup. Children under 5 are free
- Child ticket holders will require an adult with them to enter VIP.
- There are ATMs on site. Bringing cash is recommended. Not all vendors are cash only.
- If you ordered tickets and have not received them via email, login to the ticket page and they will be there.
- The festival is located at the Rose Bowl & Brookside Golf Course (1001 Rose Bowl Dr, Pasadena, CA 91103). You will enter at the Rose Bowl and have the concourse area and golf course to enjoy.
- Parking is $10
- We highly encourage public transportation, ride share, or bicycles.
WHAT CAN I BRING?
- NO Ins & Outs
- NO Smoking (ex: cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes and vapes)
- NO Coolers
- NO Instruments (especially drums!)
- NO Knives / Weapons etc.
- NO Fireworks / Explosives
- NO Outside Food & Beverages
- NO Bota Bags
- NO Growlers
- NO Personal glassware
- NO Refunds / Cancellations
- NO Pets (Service animals ok)
- NO Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- YES Empty water bottles
- YES Pretzel necklaces are encouraged
- YES to Tupperware
- YES Backpacks (small)
- YES Blankets and lawn chairs!
- YES Hats
- YES Sun Block
- YES Cell Phones
- YES Sunglasses
- YES Dancing Shoes
- YES Fanny Packs
- YES Digital Cameras
- YES Film Cameras
- YES GoPros
- YES Games
*Participating beverage companies, restaurants, food and marketplace vendors and artists subject to change*
Want to be a vendor? Submit via the contact form.